Well, not every day you meet 27 years in the middle of the sea
Finally, a little while since I updated the Journal, so here's a review:
About a sali months accompanying a friend in Jamaica as I only offer to buy some pies com selling there ... I ran the port finaldel Hector a Mexican working in the tours and pex ke told me that if I wanted to go on a tour I had one with more free to point it out ... and Leo did not say 2 times that ... hahaha ...
so suddenly because I was already on a boat as well as those who are three places and among the places have com basking nets ... cool, there were wings of waterfalls DunnRiver that is beyond what most popularson (the net are crap compared to chingonerias that exist in Mexico) ... anyway .. lapase me there for a while, rent a wave runner and swallow me some fried bananas ... hence in the same boat we went snorkeling and rode a while playing with some rays, I was spinning the finger with a fucking hedgehog (and I had to do thimble surgery to get me the knife tip) and me running around a fish so ugly ugly as Fernando .... But a fish .... Anyway ... as we went back to the boat, I of course soaking up the sun and as cool as I was told that the tour returning at 4:00 for without farts (the boat went out at 5pm and the whole crew must be on board at 4:30) ...
... but then when we were coming back to check on reloj and it was already 4:54 am! Maaaaaan not ... because there have Leo running like idiot to get to work at 5:00 that began my turn ... I only offer this tour were waiting to sail in fact ... then all hell broke loose because I was the last crew member to climb the ship and later re-apart ... I was summoned to the bridge and make a cough quiseron but as nothing to do, because ultimately it was not my fart, I was on a tour and the tour was late so not me ... that since there was no anger ....
K-gado was colorcito burn me grip it well cool, devil seemed ad hoc hahahaha well because a couple of days later there was a theme party "heaven & hell party" and as you know, as had go devil or angel hasdays after the feeding occurred to me to draw a Batman costume the size of my photo and superimposed on the photo ... it looked hilarious and it's fart fart had not because I was in the back office and then not using the picture and nobody saw, more than others ... pursers. Finally, in one such step and the Chief Purser and well I saw X, but then I started to have a tantrum bad fart that I was damaging property of the boat and I was encouraging others to anarchy pursers and was organizing against the photos and not as much blowjob ... Obviously the dude knew that nobody liked the blowjob photos and make them like that of Webo was failing, he decided that if I put an "example" everybody was to scare and shut up and hold it ... and therefore whyI started to make the giant fart so I went with it was very serious and that we would have a very serious conversation and not that ... I wanted to put a warning on dude ... estabaintacta clarify the picture and only offer was a paper witha batman silhouette superimposed ... nisiquera stuck ... and no one could see ovbio
Well ... Finally .. the dude thought he was going to bend the hands and let me fuck ... then grabbed the wrong dude ... I went to HR to talk to the manager to complain about this wey pa and remove words on the table as Harrasment (Harassment) and abuse authority ... and since these are already older farts ... Human Resources was to talk to this dude and he said sure I was ready to make words more to the table, and when there is a disputa work well with those farts and not just any blowjob ... it's a fart that one of the two will miss the chamba ... Obviously the dude does not have to rifarsela seriously webos not hiding in his post and his "delusions of power "and then maricon as it is, then lower it webos then and we had a sort of meeting with the manager and a supervisor where as previously it was all a" misunderstanding "and we all were friends and trusted each other and the world
was happy ... ... in truth ... beggar knife, I thought I was going to open and beat him at his own game ... and then fart and now I have to watch a load of him but because he was not going to do ... hahaha. Anarchy Rulez!
Other farts: The
as
0 comments:
Post a Comment