Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Gordon Digital Camera Binoculars

Yeah!

For Simon! and turned 28 (and I learned to put the damn gringo ñ on the keyboard, but not uppercase)

And because of Regalito birthday I went diving with sharks!!

merol
That's me ... Tiburcio through a back there;)


is no net maa ... nches sharks swimming there as if nothing while the instructor Varila fed a fish-tailed ... Obviously the dude was wearing chain mail suit, but because we were so only offer nothing there taking pictures while swimming Tiburcio circling around the clock (which is curious that sharks do, always go round to that side)


C
MLXC
all fascinated ... No Mam I spend the neta chingon ... to receive gifts! gave me my favorite perfume (Armani Black Code), a collar 3-Shop New Window Locochonas here an aca chida signed by the entire band, a tella of Bacardi, one of Vodka, one of Jack Daniells, a red wine, Tequila, a Grey Goose Vodka ... Mamamos obvious most of us (I stayed with Jack Daniels for me and half of Grey Goose)



lacking only offer the piñata and the clown hahaha sang happy birthday to me in 4 languages (English, English, Portuguese and German) There were bite the cake and filled me with serpentine ... hahaha



... no ma ... Rusty finished with a countrywoman pokmadre (I cook pa

0 comments:

Post a Comment