WAS
sick But I Would not miss this concert for ANYTHING. Usually if you read the entries on this journal, you've Bought Must Have Noticed the concert ticket like 1 or 2 months ago, causing Since I've Been a little kid I've listened to a lot of punk rock music, from hardcore punk, punk to pop to pure punk rock, to horror punk and Everything in between. Millencolin So is One of Those bands I'd love OBVIOUS. And this was my chance to finally see live {Them Since They've been to Argentina 10 years Earlier, 11years old and I Was, _, of course my mom let me go Would } Thing is, I Was Un certain about one thing: Would this show rock the hell out of me. Out of everyone in fact.
So, the concert Took place in the context orHTMLXC for christ's sake. Machine 15 Obvious Was the song. When the curtain behind Them WAS taken off, Could you see the cover of the album There Fredrik right behind. I wanted to take it with my and stick it in my bedroom walls! I Can not Remember What Happened Between Ray and Botanic Mistress, But It Felt So Obvious That They Would Play Them. Specially Botanic Mistress. I mean, What Would it be of us Without Nikola and His love for a plant? 'You'll Always Be on the sunny side of my heart, I hope you dont dry out at times when to Were apart' lalalala. Bullion WAS crazy. 'Holding on'. geesus. I can not describe what i felt events Through Every One of the songs, but I'm sure you'll all get it if you like Millencolin. Brand New Game I Expected it totally. And DURING B good pictures of Fredrik. He was so far behind that my camera would make everything blurry and dark. You can't really see him in the pictures.;___; Let's get back to the story. So Fox started. OH YES. '
She's secondhand, so what? She's true, she's by my side. For all I care she's hot, she's a real good ride. When we go out people stop and stare with jealous minds. It's OK for me as long as they let her be...to prevent something like a theft I got her locked around a tree
' I TOTALLY SHOUTED THAT. <3
Eventhough I didn't have any voice or air left in my body, I somehow managed to shout it.
I think everyone was waiting for Fingers Crossed, which they didn't play. After FoC
*Detox *Pepper *Kemp
I'LL BE POSTING THE PICTURES on another entry cause I got to go now :(
0 comments:
Post a Comment