Thursday, March 26, 2009

1870 Canadian Fashion Shallow love, shallow lives.

Have you ever been so depressed that you don't even know what's wrong anymore?
And I'm not even sure it can be called depression, cause at this point I'm in a sort of vegetal state. I feel nothing. I can't relate to anyone, and I don't even want to. It's like I'm not even trying... agh. I just don't believe it's worth it, you know?
Everyone, nono.. MOST of the people I know -of course I don't mean friends- is super shallow and makes me wanna throw up in their faces all the bloody time. Let alone the hipocrits and the liars...
I'm just not so sure I can take this anymore. Maybe I should move out to a galaxy far far away.

I'm sinking more and more into my lies
Now home is just a pin prick
In the vastness of my life

0 comments:

Post a Comment