In previous chapters of the X-Men ....
a shitload They were strange ... the whole band ...
Here I .. fucked in the leg (I broke my foot a while ago and although I no longer walk so rare, yet I can not corer) but I spend more or less well ... cello with the South Americans, or European castor or Dancing with the bizarrely ; with Hindus and / or black or playing the bongos with the Turks or bullshit with the Americans and Canadians ... or rather putting me flat and drunk with the Russian mafia and a British guy ... the chamba going well even when not nor take away what little bit heavy ...but is cool ... it's like being in a tiny town without racism sucks a border or another wey elitist but it is the hair in the soup ... not too ... I mean like if everyone comes together more with their area but they Like everyone is speaking without fart and that's cool ... I'm learning all the different accents of English than you can imagine ... the sureno the western, northern, the British, the caribbean, the Philippines, the most difficult are the British and ... the British Caribbean we speak here like swallowing the words, but at least speak correctly .. the Caribbean these dudes are another fart ... they speak a kind of foul-mouthed and bad English prefigured the net nomas including means ...
CH
files of sh $% & ... if there is bone broth with shrimp or something like that ... there is no pure fucking lemons limes .. and if you ask your chela you give it with a slice of lime and lemon ... not to
a month ago I asked the bartender to give me a plate withI will want to return to the ship hahaha ...
And as soon as my days pass so ... half a week ago I told an old I was getting fat ... chale ... now and I'm self-conscious ... and I have not been to the gym because it gives me weba with the music but simply put ... I get my new toy to put my rolas (Axim X51v) and I'll to give the abs because if the net is leaving me ... and then slice esque chale also then when I despair with STUPID QUESTIONS of the guests I get to my car and I spend playing DOOM3 sentadote taking out my frustration Sometimes I make only offer to ask what time it is ... Aaaaargh reemputa me ... are there in his mug on the phone the time and use it to mark me and ask me when ... malditasea.
Or when I marked for transfer to another guest's room and say crap like "The last name is Smith, not the name but is tall and blue eyes "... and I mtamadre Smiths with 152 passengers on the list ... and put you to find a telephone directory Perez .. and the worst is that deveras believe that with such data without farts ... I say I can transfer the net worth asking me dariablowjob ... such
Once an old wine to complain that he was walking on the beach in the company's private island and stumbled and fell ... and then I asked to that fish, if he needed medical attention fart ok ... and I get to the feeding of that, that what you want is something complimentary (free) because they stumbled on the beach and is our island and we have to make up for that ... RW ... and the worst is to believe it ... I mean is how to get saying "I'm stupid and I fell on the beach and my stupid brain I hope you give me something for it ..." (something like an award for stupidity perhaps? ) ...
& nbsp;
But they are wearing a kbron I get to assemble the big pex the front desk ... high drama that was brought because he wanted to "wave machine will activate" in the pool ... I had said no such thing and had seen the Dramon that harmonized according Quesque
CHT MLXC
I realized that no matter how far you travel or work with people so look smart, Voya never able to escape human contact with that stupid net I have no idea how they survive ... That's the selection natural is a blowjob ... these dudes should be intended for extinction but for some strange reason they are playing ... damn viagra ... Pfizer is to blame.
Well .. and was much choro ...but because I had not written in a while (they changed the passwords of Internet and took me a while to get back access steal .. you know that among my principles is not paying for sex or internet)
0 comments:
Post a Comment