Friday, May 12, 2006

Nightmare-campus-streaming Psycho Radio rulex!

That band! HAHA

ke Kreen day before I take a Radio Broadcast Sikotika Interoceanic internet via satellite with pirate wi-fi in my car ... even sent me greetings and gave me a rolas ...
according
Today will be the DJ with Kneel Bitch hahaha time difference to see if I reach to listen ... haha ...

Among other things ...

Chale! Yesterday I ran the Asisstant Bar Manager in the cafeteria and told me fart ke me that since I had not seen so often there at the bar sucking ... it lowers the revenue ... damn ... and I even roll call at the bar ... that can not be right ...

Yesterday there was a party of Turkey, all Turks put varus and invited the chelas the glass of wine and food ... was biennial

0 comments:

Post a Comment