Thursday, April 26, 2007

Bird Watching Digital Camera Binoculars

Who believe!

you remember to send my laptop to repair the Toshiba warranty??
it is assumed that to me would be returning in the Mariner of the Seas and when estuvierams normal cruise, Mariner someone was going to leave me with the Port Agent along with my toy box (because there also leave a box full of toys )....
The fact is that my laptop came to the Mariner and there was given a racquet backwards and I already came up here in England!

And so cool, only bad thing is that because as you had screwed up the hard drive because I have to load the programs again ... As no information lost because everything grbaba slave disk and that no fault TVO hahaha ... but .. ue tengoq pex or steal my wifi to download updatesand two or three cracks ... I have not installed winzip ...

In other news I've spent as cool, just finished the cruise from England where they were going to go up two to three large kaka, and now we will cross the Atlantic to the USA Ingaterra going to take 6 days and we have no guests! so that the boat is pa us all alone!
GOING TO GO TO PLAY WHILE HAHAHA Little Engine
and jacuzzi and sauna, and those things that I can not go there guests Cando haha. Anyway as

are only 6 days before being uploaded otravez stupid people per holiday while in the middle of Atlantici not dislike ... furthermore, as I have been re-making the database for all the services they need, I will give a Room

0 comments:

Post a Comment