. the damn fools Mexicana lost me luggage, with all my clothes and he had bought new jackets, and a bag of toys for my bike ... side bags, mirrors a new helmet pilot aircraft type gloves .. etc. .. I was carrying the ....#$%#$!%
And to continue the shocks Tony leaves me with the news that's going to be pope ... which no or little bit hahaha believed him but then after that I have to salute Itzel and then go into shock ... in fact I think it takes several hours to digest.
To cut a long story during the holidays I have a good time, Leo laTaverna reopening was good and I knew my role on the bike ...
My bags appeared 10 days after that report and I callsure there are two or three band that did not anger me I said goodbye porqe decently .. but it was "busy" ... my deepest apologies, but the net you would do the same, I know ...
Finally, you reach the airport on time (tanx to Guidos for the ride, and the Windows Vista and Adriana and my bro for joining, and as I flew like two days ... .. malditasea first to Washington, hence transferring to Copenhagen Denmark and Finland Turku finally there ... and it was already there waiting for me this cool guy, you know the classic slip here ... I get on a van and throw me into the street, that the dude would poruqe parking, and says there is the hotel back ... and I so confused that I get all the mall (I thought I was back to the hotel entrance perotel we had to leave in the early morning at the Shipyard, where they were finishing building the boat, there were the offices) ...
the third day I put a roommate ... kgado a filipino named Jojo (net simon so called) ... and then cool until night came ......
.... the dude was snoring but seemed tractor k ... BAD FART net .... I even thought I was drowning or something ... and therefore of the view #$@!... from that day did not sleep in the room ... returning at dawn to go piss or got another room of one of the pursers ...
Certainly since I arrived I left the ladies drooling ... Net WOW are pretty ... or is it that was on the other side of the world and there are normal, but net .... mamis k No iand this until Webo and because the hotel had WiFi but my PocketPC does not catch the signal well and I can barely check the mail ...
(As a side note ... it is noteworthy that during the month I've been here, I've only seen 6 police patrols ... I LIKE TO FINLAND!)
Now for the adventures: adventures
All occurred after I move the boat (in the hotel was only 5 days and rather use them to explore and learn about the bars)
The first thing I remember is when one night I was disappointed the Finnish dudes ... are some girls for that of the fist ... (Or perhaps are more civilized than I)
Anyway, I was in a bar and suddenly 2 dudes are empiezana make words and are given a few pushes ... then I said "A Webo! mother is vain! k cool "and therefore that total but they leave the bar as there were many people and was dancing, and not follow ... like 10 minutes later I see one of the 2 dudes at the bar there because of X. .. coming soon another dude with a policeman, and they do not understand what they said but it looked like "is it! Sir Police! watch it, watch it, was bothering me and pushed me ... please help me I'm re puto "and then we went to the police is both ... so I stayed in" AAAAAnooooomaaaaaaa memi your mama "... so from there I went to another nearby bar and suddenly where there was I danced with a chick, it suddenly began to mark out two dudes with another dude so big men, then put another and it is marked out and pushed while shouting things, but dude! well as 3 miI was talking for a while there ... Suddenly the talk took political overtones and suddenly they all began to speak in Suomi (Finnish) and the depa so out of nowhere starts yelling in English "The people united will never be defeated!" and the rest will follow ... I stayed for 6 ... then began to sing songs here so prtesta and other tones between martial and solemn hymns such revolutionary (there was to be a genius to guess that they were even when they were in Finnish) and these dudes are starting to alienate pretty crazy here. .. I was watching the song and had songs that were the most innocent (of which I could understand, two or three in English and English about Che) but with the lyrics changed, so only offer two or three words sounded good strategic and machin a pure protest ... eg "Juan Tanamera"
this rola is the most tranquis and speaks so well without a pedos wey who walks out of love ... for those who do not remember saying: "I am a sincere man, where palm trees grow ... and before I die I want, sing the sorrows of the soul" ... because the version of these dudes said: "I am a sincere man, from Havana, Cuba ... and I want to die, fighting for the feelings of the people" ... net ... literal. And they would
the marble well asshole when he started to sing, or stripping you, you realize that Hitler was in front and these dudes were doing the "Heil Hitler" ... cocowashed well, I was wondering where the hell I had gone to get (I've been in worse places but because those are other stories) ... CHTTotal MLXC suddenly half chingadazos hear each song in the door, and a dude is so open and suddenly they get very rough bastards 2 3 dudes here so big and with a military court and another dude who was like a shawl and because of the depa out and start arguing in Finnish but it looked rough the fart ... I said, chale the raid or party or not ... I told ya berta dance ... and the ugliest ... total for these dudes spend depronto and sit at the table open a chelas and get to sucking and sing along (the big dude but he was the brother of one of the old there) ... and then we then explained to me that the brother was the police and the other dude working in government and the other was well as mafioson .. and as they were key positions to spread the idealismo socialist and not that mothers ... Bone
I went to throw a cello with a cell socialist party ready to take the hit any day ... no ma ... And just when I thought that he could not put more bizarre the silent issue soon sit at the table sagan as an agenda and begin to discuss mothers in Finnish ... depa of the approaches me and tells me .. "Yop think you now you must go because they trust you and we need to discuss important things and you're a stranger" I was so cold .. all here watching me ugly ... and as I repeated what I said goodbye hahaha and I closed the door so only offer .. and leave me in the middle of a lengthy passage about socialist Depas completely dark and not knowing Nicoma out ... pretty crazy ... finally returns toipa and then we were about to close the bar ... closing the total bary me go out ... Wait for all and all, I look outside and nothing ... the son of #@$!@# mier maricon #$%!#$^ left me there abandoned (according to me I sought and found, but the dude did not want to wait) ... in the end there I was in the middle of turku to 15 euros in the bag without truck and no one knows or anything ...
And because in his mind, I formed to buy a haburguesa ... Suddenly a fart wey all made in front of me starts to make me talk to me and another dude so chaparrin of goatee, we invite all the hamburger and only offer so depronto left ... and it is talking to me chaparrin and because I was half way in explaining how to get to the shipyard but neither knew and told meand I ... and it was a chick and do not speak English ... half we finally understood and told me it was 19 euros! I was fascinated, but just brought a ticket only to 10 and one of the 5 ... and as I begin to frisk every corner in search of coins and take only 1.80 cents and more ... and then like a chick and I was looking suspicious and asked me in Finnish and made me hand signals pointing fingers taximeter and told me they were 19 euros ... suddenly under a thunderbolt from heaven and illuminated a corner of the taxi on my feet while listening to choirs of heaven (you know, the kind of "OOOaaaahhhh!") was there with my foot a $ 5 bill lying!! and because it secretly here and pick up and arrive safe and sound ... Not only wish otherwise manchesapplied to the (half way) "here under me" when I still reaches and leak! ... and since then grabbed another cab or something for the other half of the road hahaha (blessed Mexican tricks) ... but it was not necessary (I have not yet fallen in the cells! hahaha) ...
a personal note, I would like to add the details of the taxi .. . WOW ... not green like blowjobs here in mexico, NEL ... chidos cars are super and are equipped with GPS, computer map, the central computer to another, their radios thooth blue and clear as taximeter, but here it cool computer ... Aventura 4
Chale've been writing all night, but the net when you can not reconnecting so you better follow him:
Well this is just to mention finally pude underground to go to bars!
the weekend desafane me the other dudes on Friday and pulled me to the bar ... are two one is the S-OSIS and the other is the TVO and as cool, here a well-hidden entrance hall so as to namas quen knows knows that there is input and then cool ... the first night a band played and some of Helsinki gringa ... the Americans 2-2 but played in Helsinki if webos ... was well as Hard Core and had 2 vocalists, one was re good and the other two braids and cool here birncoteaban hallucinated it everywhere and projected, net like me, then posting the link to your site, because they leave the portfolio and the portfolio is on the other pants ...
Well, I spend quite cool well I ran two of the socialists of the d pedaepa and as I played foosball against them (Mexico won obviously ... could not leave the country in foosball wrong !)... term and the total as at 1:30 Toquin yy fart was well, in that I see the clock and it was already 1:45 (the last bus to the boat leaves at 2am) do not stain me I run like crazy to return to school (I mentioned that the bar is in a corner of Turku as 1 mile from the center?) then I'll take all that running was ... so low ... I peda reach the center and it was tearing the fucking truck .. and will stop in front of me here with my ID in hand and brake ... and I get (the driver saw me with eyes of k fart here) and on the way to ship a Filipino pinhces empiezana fuck me for stopping the truck and mothers and not because I hacin anger (and were half drunk, obviously) and that the harmonization of a fucking fart and re opened in the truck and I were to blame in security at the entrance ... And that's where so a little head appeared in the shape of Guido in a cloud of smoke to me that said "Remember ... always denied the charges" and therefore I deny everything and nothing, because security could not see anything and as with the crrida until I had fallen peda looked more drunk these dudes for me and I do not spend that 3 guards escort me to my cabin up hahaha and there in the cab was being sucked hahaha (assuming that this super suck prohibited aboard until the ship leaves the shipyard), then follow me in the cabin ahahaha ...
On Saturday I went back to go to the bar and take me punks drills we are doing now, according to the crew to prepare for emergencies ... training is also an occasional annoying .. but from there on out everything goes well.
And then the ship is ready, according to them and went to South Hampton England on Wednesday ... and hopefully if everything is cool ... last year with the Fredom of the Seas as they were crossing the Atlantic were flooded 3 zones in the well deck to 0 feet in height of water ... so hopefully nothing happens hahahaha if not I will have another adventure in the Journal post hahaha.
Today is a fucking bomb drill at 2 and I'm doing the night shift (so I can write so much) but that's the shit because I will not be able to sleep ... I leave at 8 tengo a damn wings board 10, then the simulation and from 2pm to 3:30 pm fter training from 4 to 7 and according to these idiots I have to be fresh like lettuce to work from 9pm to 12pm ... after a while I'll talk to the manager and I'll say no mamemi her mom ...
Well ... I'll see if I can upload an another video to YouTube .. the makeshift laptop that I have yet to edit dvd to avi or whatever ... but to see if I can ... chidos are ...
chequense If not as new albums in my Hi5 profile is a point of Turku and other photos so any tipa pa X on the street is give a quemon ...
http://judasmaster.hi5.com/
Cameras! we are in a PD
mesesitos Mal
0 comments:
Post a Comment