Friday, June 8, 2007

Spotting Scope Diagrams

Hey! K

there!?

around here Well I'm still in the boat ... two two cool, since we left Southampton and we rtumbo to New Nersey ... certainly for those fans ... haha exactly follow the same route Siquia the Titanic ... and Haco safety to that of noon today we will pass just above where sunk ... That is cool ;)... yeah!

Anyway ... during the "crossing" of the Atlantic have no guests, and then in theory we can use any lounge or bar of the boat (not all at once, but it turns ... so train for the guests .. in short, is fun) from the wall to climb to the Flow Rider (surfing on board !)... through all the bars and shows on board ... only crew! is the net ...
... as aor Atlantic as the ship rocked hahaha good k-bron is the net and then we took seconds because a storm was coming because I know two k three skaters and stayed, and so without skates we got to the rink or sit and out and rocked the boat as we were going well cool sliding ... hahaha fascinated me is the net ... Apart from that

because as I said everything is open for us at least this week ... including Arcade (the gadgets) hahahaha no manches end I think it all ... from the Metal Slug 5 to House of the Dead 4, through Silent Scope and Fast and Furious and a few motorcycles and cars and dinosaurs and of aliens and terrorists and taxis and even a Bob Cheese .. Sponge say ... Anyway ..

lately II have been so bad ... to see if I upload a few videos on youtube if you do not miss my website ...

Crossing the Atlantic on a boat COOM this is an experience ... complete with the thousands and tons weighing thundering good k-ron and makes a shitload of noise and moves like a hammock ... vaa seems to break at any moment, the wind is super crazy ... net reminds me of Hurricane Wilma in Cancun when I got on the roof to burn .... Obviously not allowed to leave the exterior decks but because my nature compels me to experience ... NO MAAA is the net ... I swear I try to walk against the wind and I can not ... shoot me, pull me, m elleve bad fart and if I try to stop upwind least get a 45 degree angle ... imagine ... is almost like a d

0 comments:

Post a Comment