rigaba asking myself .... "A fuck ... And Torres? ...
The first day because I could not leave, was fairly busy, ifual the second day, but at about 6pm I could not escape, I asked two three tips on how to move over there and how to reach to New York, all that seemed to be a major truck route that we had to take another bus after taking the boat to the center of Bayon (the city ... or rather village where the Cape Liberty) and now from there we moved on to Jersey and Then to Manhattan.
Well, I went with Richard and dudes were there and waiting for the bus for more than one horaq (according passing every 15 minutes) just as we were going to get on another bus that took us farther and more complicated, apply the faith Bullfighting meter and tell the Ricand to take the initiative ... Broadway had already been through so by encimita but only offer, but had seen a poster advertising the Phantom of the Opera, and they looked forward to that were presenting, I went to get brochures and A WEB! I was there! as they wash the coconut to these dudes (the manager as not cost much internet job, loved the idea, is a wey educadon, the other as it is a rather tipa I had no idea) and then while riding in the taxi call the service, such as Ticket Master, but from there and were told that no tickets had them well at the box office but the ROLE was at 8pm (and it was about 7pm) ... So we hurried to find the theater (the Majestic), and that as that was a asshole in stores and methionine as well as twothere was no pressure at all.
The other chick like he was going to mug but I came really being worth a damn ... I mean, would not have the opportunity to see the Phantom of the Opera on Broadway and bullshit waste my time in the souvenir shops (as sure she wanted )
Total
that after having my ticket in hand we were 25 minutes before the start of the function, and we were starving ... so I ran to find a decent pseudo ... and as we ran I saw one of those typical Chinese dining of "all you can eat for $ 9.99" and said "yeah! From here I am "other than that it was like eating the food so typical of the place hahaha Yorker waste naturally.
Well, disguised ate rat meatI followed her, then had to cover the desk a few hours there on the desk and the chief purser had some chelas in the fridge and then come! Hahaha and then from there to party ... I spend New luxury
hehehe ... And then we finally got to Miami and then on that walk ... with cruise 2 days inaugurals all special events for free ... here it's nice "pex ... even got on to a concert by Marc Anthony in the company's private island (if it was Marc Anthony iiiiiuuuuuggggg wacala chicken, but as free champagne in the beach at night and cool background there wey pa paid to sing when paws get wet in the ocean haha) ... And so if
, free cruise and still pinches gringos find excuses to complain ... for example a wine tipa
0 comments:
Post a Comment