s times in his home and was very nice, shame I never saw her completely happy.
the other reason estpy sad that I have not talked to my boyfriend, Manuel, esque extrañoy what the problem is that when I have spoken not in the morning because it comes out work and in the evening because it has not come to work and at night because I went to the inn or acostadita or do not know where that little no, yesterday I called three times and never found and never return the call, is not as much as I want to say or what happens?, talked twice today and right now I contetso his uncle and he said he had gone to Oaxaca to an inn at the time I remembered that I had said go & iacute; to it and no way then no, you can not talk to him again. I hope you call me as soon want to hear his voice, even by phone can not tell me he loves me or surprise me, nor I either, but at least I know what you think of me.
Soon I will tell the story of my stormy love stormy but beautiful, I love it, love it. I love it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment