Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Inexpensive New Cameras I'm dying! help !!!!!!

Orchid and I had heard that the sadness and depression could cause illness and now I check it, being away from the man I love makes me evil, and is so far away esuqe to view soon longer to reach him in what would be with him, miss him very much and only think of him during the day, I remember every second, I remember things that have lived together, the good and some bad.
only count the hours to see it again and esque for me the holidays are a torment, always have been, I do not like being here alone with my mother, I feel weird if we had funny moments but the problemmp; eacute; n. I really feel better, happy because I called and he remembers me, but I have it here holding and consent, whenever I'm Malita so, cuddle me, the trouble is that now is also equal , then we pamper one another not?
Ok, it's all for today, go to the kitchen to help make a spaghetti is which will be our big Christmas dinner.
soon friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment