Friday, February 13, 2009

Manfrotto Imaging 190xdb After All

from http://lauriemonster.blogspot.com/2009/02/after-all.html



Yesterday was my last day at my job, mainly cause my boss is a dumbass and probably won't be able to cope with my school schedule this year. Still it was kinda fun.
It's weird for me to accept that I like some of those guys at work, it really is. I can't relate to people that easily mainly because I tend to shut myself and judge a lot, but after all, more than a year has passed and those guys got to know me and I got to really know them. On the inside I mean.
I didn't even expect they would give me birthday presents at all, but they did -before hand!
And the best part is they got me this bunch of cool stuff I truly love. Not just a pair of sock# Best wishes from Nadia.
This Was a nice pre-birthday, nice Indeed Surprisingly Since I Would not Have Expected Those guys to make me this happy after all. My conclusion is That You Have To Be open

all the time, Not just with your friends or people you think you know well, cause Others Might surprise you.



0 comments:

Post a Comment