body and ended up on the phone, he was again rude and stubborn in not letting me explain what was going on, ok I accept it.
bad or good and evil is not whether or not that same day and 1 hr later I was talking to a man who made me smile. He and I have been very good, little by little we knew Masy we spent more time together. He always liked me, since I first saw it, is a handsome man, measured as 1.78 cm, has very good body, pretty eyes is flirtatious, seductive, beautiful lashes, lips, slender but well flirty and a look ..... sunset, always challenged me with his eyes and from game to game I said "I like m á s when you're angry "or" (speaking from my lips), if and roses and sensual as your lips "or" lips dry out from lack of use, if you want I can help you whenever you want " in short and was like over a month and each time I wished Masy liked more, but walked with manuel. Feb. 12 talk to me and asked me what a surprise that I took. He said that he liked, he was feelings for me, he was interested and thought a lot about me, I was starting to feel something, I really liked, and always wanted so badly to kiss him and after listening to everything I had , to me, surprised me with a deliciousto call me on the phone and told me alive who loves me again I was speechless, was already a tradition and still told me oh you gave me. then you really need someone explain to me what is going on with my life, why does this happen to me me, why, why, why. " I do not understand, I feel something very strong for him, I really enccanta why is the handsomest man I've been at my side, I had never walked with a man like him, really never never ever and now that he came into my life I can not believe. But I can do if he is not exclusive,
0 comments:
Post a Comment