Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Phased Array Satellite Dish Weekend

Just today I can tell XD my weekend, Sunday was dying in the corners of my house and I had to leave on Monday so I'll tell you this on Saturday: 3.

Anyway, I met 3 lovely girls (which would be more charming if you remember their names LOL but my memory sucks, I only remember that the little girl called Gaby, hence Só I remember the nicknames of Umi and Drucila XD). It was assumed that Carla ( [info] ladyporcelain ) had organized a picnic lolita not (but all we wanted to go lolitas XD) at the end of Lolita and it had little
MLXC Hiromi:
For Iggy! O_o Me: [info] Do not! > _ \u0026lt; Hiromi: For Iggy naked! Me: No! Hiromi:
For Iggy naked ... and it will leave [censored XD]
Me: Ni well!
Carla (leaning over the balcony): Mmm knew that these cries came from somewhere
LOL! For the day is not a day without Hetalia
XD When we got was also Patty (

sakurajei
) playing "Music Challenge" on Facebook XD.We were there lying on the couch doing nothing until Drucila called for her to go to the cinema of Risso. The thing was that when we reached my I got the bright idea of playing PUMP XD, so while Carla was going home with Drucila, Umi, Drucila Gaby's lover, I was in Risso for Patty and Hiromi PUMP play XD. hence I came back and it turns out that the girls had gone to the park and the boys had been playing Magic XD, so we had to wait for them to finish to take us to where were the girls XD . What follows is: tell the school follies, high blood sugar by eating too much candy XD, play on

0 comments:

Post a Comment