Monday, September 7, 2009
Wavelan Silver Driver
mp; about girls, before I had the pleasure of having my hand and gave me the happiness of people stand between the seas flattened me, pushed and stepped on just to see floats and people dancing the dances you pikes of my country. This year was different. was not present that sense of childlike happiness that accompanied me during the past years, I felt the illusion of seeing the parade full of lights, I called the soft cottons tempting sugar car, I felt the need to buy a colorful helium-filled balloon or a light wand with a star on top. Did not even see the whole parade,I left the sea of people until the fireworks started. Something was wrong, or maybe everything from the date until the feelings I had there.
I do not think I come back to the parade, I feel that he ran out of magic ... or maybe it was me who left to feel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment